Greetings! The Foundation for Media Alternatives, a member of the Association for Progressive Commuications (APC) in the Philippines, is holding a workshop during the Asia Pacific Regional IGF at Hotel Crowne Plaza Greater Noida, New Delhi, India.
The workshop “Towards a dynamic and active Asia Pacific Internet Governance rights-based space with gender perspective” will be on August 5th, Tuesday, 11:00am at TAPAS 2 room. Please check this link for more information.
Our panel include:
* Anja Kovacs, Director, Internet Democracy Project, India
* Noelle de Guzman, Regional Programmes Coordinator, Internet Society Asia-Pacific
* Naomi Fontanos, Executive Director, Gender and Development Advocates Filipinas, (GANDA Filipinas)
* Nica Dumlao, Internet Rights Coordinator, Foundation for Media Alternatives, Philippines
* Arthit Suriyawongkul, Coordinator, Thai Netizen Network (Remote)
* Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro , Director, Pasifika Nexus (Remote)
* Shahzad Ahmad, Country Director, Bytes for All (Remote)
There will also be a live stream of this event here: http://www.webcastlive.in/aprigf/tapas2/
For more information, you can contact, Lisa Garcia, FMA’s Gender and ICT coordinator at email@example.com, and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you and we hope to see you there!